1- Overall Graphic & Signage Concept:
· Familiarize with the project mixed used development and its branding and identity standards.
· Consult with client, Architect, Consultant, Operator (if any), Interior designer and landscape. Architect to review establishment operations, signage requirements, priority of handing over phases and priority of signs.
· Review with Landscape Architect for a comprehensive analysis of traffic flows for road signs and other signs.
· Coordinate with interior designer and other consultants, compatibility of interiors and signage locations.
· Produce 3 different and varied design concepts for approval.